Acquire this highly-sought- after technique that is used widely across by professionals for beauty, bridal, fashion make-up & correction work. This course is about the particular skills involved in planning and applying airbrush make-up to the face & body.Our programmes are taught by the industry’s leading Makeup Artists, to give you the qualifications you need for a successful career.
Learning outcomes There are two learning outcomes to this course. The learner will:
1. Be able to plan and prepare for airbrush make-up
2. Be able to provide airbrush make-up application
Guided learning hours 30 guided learning hours - 6hrs per session (4hrs practical; 2hrs theory)
No of Sessions:5-Continuously for 5 days
This course will be assessed by: Practical tasks, and knowledge and understanding task(s) in an assignment.
Entry Requirements: Suitable for beginners & those who wish to acquire a new skill in make-up.
Products, tools and equipment:
cleansers, toners, moisturisers, concealers, foundations, powders, highlighters/shaders, eye shadows, blushers, eye pencils, lip pencils, lipsticks, lip gloss. sponges, palette, spatula, headband, gown, brushes, disposable applicators, compressor, airbrush guns
Certification: On successful completion you will get a certificate of completion by Pro Makeup Academy.
How to Enroll: Space is limited so be sure to call and reserve your space, 0094 7666 5 99 77.
No previous make up training or experience is necessary for this make up class !
1)Learn how to handle & maintain the airbrush tools (compressor, nozzle, etc).
2)Discover how to apply airbrush make-up quickly to the face & body.
3)Association of airbrush with artistic make-up techniques using make-up brushes/sponges.
4) Mixing of product techniques for optimal use of airbrush make-up with varying effects.
5) Classic airbrush make-up techniques (especially for tv, cinema & fashion shows).
6) Individual practice on paper, progressive exercises to acquire the device technique.
7) Individual practice on live models (face & body).
8) Provide suitable aftercare advice.